The Wireless USB AV Kit from Q-Waves allows you to easily send movies and other 720P HD video from you PC to your TV or projector complete with sound. You can also send internet content to your TV to using the receivers HDMI or VGA socket. Check out the video after the jump.
“Q-waves Wireless USB AV Kit enables users to stream from any laptop, netbook or PC directly onto your TV screen quickly and simply, with full audio support. Great for PC Gaming! Make Skype video calls on your TV. Imagine BBC iPlayer on your TV – well now it’s possible! Connect a TV or projector for home cinema, showing your photo’s or playing your music and internet radio. Free yourself to watch what you want, when you want.
Plug the Master USB in to the primary device, such as a laptop, Netbook, or PC, and the Slave in to whatever you’d like to pair it with. The Master and Slave are already synched, meaning there is no need for any complicated configuration. By using Ultrawide Broadband, the products also work independently to your home network, meaning there is no need to alter that either.
- Wireless connectivity from notebook/PC to projectors, flat TVs and monitors • HDMI with full video/audio support
- VGA video connectivity with audio support through 3.5mm audio jack (stereo)
- 32-bit True Colour depth for high quality images
- Up to SXGA+ (1400×1050) resolution (WXSGA+ optional)
- 48 kHz, 16-bit Stereo sound
- HD video up to 720P
- Quick setup with pre-associated (paired) USB adapters
- Fully standardised and certified solution (Wireless USB from the USB-IF)
- Worldwide regulations compliance”