“Now you can control all your home equipments from anywhere in the world, using a simple web browser! All you need is an infrared LED, a resistor, 2 diodes, a DB9-F connector and this application! The new version of the Infrared Remote Manager (1.2a) can be downloaded for free”.
What’s new in version 1.2a:
- ITYPE parameter in cfg file – 0(DTR), 1(TxD), 2(IrDA), saved at exit
- web interface included
- use TxD as output, software carrier (+new hardware interface)
- do not check for the interface anymore. You can use any hardware you want as the correct input/output pin is used
- the bug in COM list handling solved (I hope so)
- no more graphic plot during Send for compact window
- the edited code can be saved as a new command
- no more sequence number in display
- code length display for both send, receive and code edit
- display both protocol / command even it is not in the current protocol
Please send any comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org I really need your help to further develop this application.
Dante”s IR Manager