The Amazon Alexa skill for the Husqvarna Automower range of robotic lawn mowers has been released and works with any models with the ‘Connect’ online facility.
Here are the commands you can ask your mower
- Alexa, ask Automower to start
- Alexa, ask Automower to park
- Alexa, ask Automower to park until further notice
- Alexa, ask Automower to pause
- Alexa, ask Automower to run for x hours
- Alexa, ask Automower what it is doing
At the time of writing there are a couple of 1 star reviews for this skill from people that couldn’t get it to work. However it worked for me first time.
We’ve added a second machine this summer (more on that soon), but currently there seems to be no way to select which mower to control. Hopefully this is something that will come in a future update.
You can install the Automower skill from the link below.
Amazon Alexa Skill for Husqvarna Automowers