Frigate is an Open Source CCTV People Sensor
Blake Blackshear’s project on GitHub uses OpenCV and Tensorflow to perform realtime object detection on RTSP cameras with the Google Coral.
It’s also designed for integration with HomeAssistant or others via MQTT.
- Leverages multiprocessing and threads heavily with an emphasis on realtime over processing every frame
- Allows you to define specific regions (squares) in the image to look for objects
- No motion detection (for now)
- Object detection with Tensorflow runs in a separate thread
- Object info is published over MQTT for integration into HomeAssistant as a binary sensor
- An endpoint is available to view an MJPEG stream for debugging
Checkout the video and the links below…
|1||ieGeek Security Outdoor Camera 1080P Waterproof Home CCTV WiFi Surveillance Outdoor Bullet IP Camera...||8,305 Reviews||£39.99||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Victure Security Outdoor Camera 1080P Metal Weatherproof WiFi CCTV Camera with Night Vision, Two Way...||3,769 Reviews||£33.99||Buy on Amazon|
|3||CCTV Camera, Voger Security Camera Outdoor 360° View for Home Security with 1080P Night Vision IP66...||1,125 Reviews||£49.99||Buy on Amazon|
Last update on 2021-06-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API