If you want to build home automation applications/drivers/plugins for any serial device, this is the tool you need it: SPCA
Whatsnew in this version?
– arrows keys (Up and Down) can be used to browse through commands history
– GSM Data Mode : used for test communication with GSM data enabled phones, by bluetooth, cable or IrDA
– Transparent mode with 2 COM ports (to monitor serial communication between a host and a serial device
– RESET function for the CM11/CM12 X10 interface
– extended interface functionality
You can download the final version (1.0) for free from: Download Here!
a mirror of the site will be available soon at: Mirror Site
If you have any comments or suggestions to improve the application, please send me a mail.