Submission by Jim Brett
AutoM8it.com are pleased to announce a new version of the AutoM8it and X10 plugins.
New for Version 0.0.4
- New seperate Device Screen
- New Toolbar graphics
- Ability to turn off toolbars and statusbars
- New Monitoring buttons added to the Toolbar
- Monitor status is now retained, so if you close the framework whilst monitoring, it will auto start monitoring next time you start
Auto update of databases from previous versions
- Brand new webserver engine, now generates XML and uses XSLT stylesheets to transform the XML into HTML – allowing you to fully customize the appearance of each web page on your AutoM8it website
- New web users – coupled with XSLT’s allow custom websites per user, simply by changing the XSLT files
- Customizable “Unauthorized.htm” page
- Re-written the Event Map Outputs Screen – new easier to use interface, with added support for execution ordering of the outputs.
- A number of minor bug fixes.
- This update also includes a new version of the X10 plugin which has had a considerable re-write to add features.
Find out more at AutoM8it.com