Doug Berrett has just released the long awaited V4.0 of his WebGuide add-on for Windows XP Media Centre Edition.
We’ve been on the beta program for the last few weeks, and we are long time users of V3. In fact WebGuide has become such a integral part of the way we use MCE, that we wonder how we ever coped without it. Great job Doug.
“Welcome to WebGuide4! – This new version couples WebGuide3’s features with increased functionality and an improved interface. Now, not only can you schedule and manage your Media Center recordings, you can now access all of your music, pictures and videos! And WebGuide4 provides more access via your web-enabled mobile device.
- Schedule recordings from any web browser
- Quick installation and familiar easy-to-use interface
- Access your own MCE PC which means live scheduling without delays
- Provides LAN-based access to recorded TV shows via networked PCs with playback in Windows Media Player
- Homepage provides quick access to recent and upcoming recordings
- Search results grouped by show or date/time
- Set manual recordings and adjust the settings of scheduled recordings
- Access to Music, Pictures and Videos
- PocketPC and Smartphone enabled EPG
- Localized languages include: Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish and Swedish”
Download WebGuide 4 Here