Edward Pearson has just announced that following many months of beta testing, a xAP plug-in for SqueezeCenter v7.x is now available.
The xAP plug-in for SqueezeCenter supports messages from these xAP schema
- Basic Status and Control (BSC) v1.3
- Audio and Media Control v2.2 with SqueezeCenter-specific extensions
- On Screen Display (OSD) with SqueezeCenter-specific extensions.
The plug-in provides two-way xAP communication for SqueezeCenter with the
following main functions:
- Player power and volume control with xAP BSC
- Player transport control
- Player mixer control
- Player message display
- Playlist management
- Server control
- Access to low-level remote button and IR codes.
The plug-in can be found at:
There is online documentation at: