• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • noel-pilot
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • May 2005

For Sale - Harmony 885 Remote Control

Immaculate boxed as new Harmony 885 Remote Control and docking station.

I bought two during a rather excitable spending period and have only the need for my main one in my lounge!

Absolutely fantastic remote control I couldn't live without mine it's simplified things so so much. And it still allows extremely complex control of all systems. If there's anything you can't do within the web based software the extremely competent support staff will configure direct for you and add any settings you require.

Logitech information below. These sell for around £140 and this is as good as brand new, so pm offers to me. I can ship extremely quickly as soon as payment is received.

Any questions let me know.
    Thanks

The Harmony 885 Advanced Universal Remote puts you in control of your entire audio-video system with just one button. It´s home entertainment the way it should be—simple.

Optimized for complicated HDTV and PVR systems, the Harmony 885 helps you tame tough configurations like switching your television between video aspect ratios depending on the program source. The interactive color display lets you quickly choose a 16:9 ratio for movies and HDTV, or a standard 4:3 ratio for basic television programming.
    Award-winning Logitech Industrial Design
    High-end systems deserve a high-end remote. Designed with brushed chrome and charcoal accents, a color LCD display and a low-profile recharging station, the Harmony® 885 Remote will match your most advanced audio-video components perfectly.

Logitech has won a total of eight Industrial Design Excellence Awards (IDEA) in the past two years, including five of Japan´s prestigious 2004 Good Design Awards. This experience helped us design the Harmony 885. Featuring a comfort grip shape and a centered directional pad, it fits easily in your hand and naturally guides you to the most frequently used controls. Even the buttons are sculpted, to help you locate them by feel not sight.

Patented Smart State Technology®
    Smart State Technology allows the Harmony remote to completely control an entertainment system by knowing how to control each separate component while tracking the current state of up to 15 devices simultaneously.
    Last edited by Otto-Mate; 17 March 2007, 05:59 PM. Reason: Missed for sale from subject
Working...
X