• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • poppit15
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Jan 2008

Bell Boxes not sounding

Hi I was wondering if anyone could give me some information on my alarm system that I have installed. Ive had the alarm for 18months and have 2 live bell boxes fitted onto the system. Both bell boxes have stopped sounding but the strobes still work when i test it. I have replaced fuses in the main panel as one of them had blown all other functions, panic buttons, shock sensors, smoke alarms work on the system and sound inside. It just seems to be that the external sounders are not working. Also when looking at the system there was no fuse for the back up battery which I have now put one on. The alarm Panel has a main battery and each of the bell boxes have their own back up batteries in them.

I would be grateful if anyone has any ideas has to what I could try to get them working.

Thanks Julie
    Last edited by poppit15; 20 January 2008, 04:02 PM.
  • toscal
    • Oct 2005

I posted a reply to your other post about your alarm. http://www.wordpress-1219309-4387497...ead.php?t=1722
    Do you know the make or model.
    IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
    Renovation Spain Blog

Comment

• poppit15
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Jan 2008

Hi Thanks for that. It is a eurosec alarm system and accousta pro bell boxes. Thanks again for your reply
      julie

Comment

Working...
      X