Thread: Glow Worm Space Saver KFB 30 Boiler

Automated Home Lurker

Default Glow Worm Space Saver KFB 30 Boiler

Can anyone help please? My Glow Worm Boiler will not complete the normal start-up. i have removed the outer cover and have noticed that only 2 of the LEDs on the circuit board light up as the sequence progresses. The sequence seems to start up normally then stops just before full gas ignition is achieved. On looking in the window located on the front lower left hand area of the boiler and there isn't a pilot light, but I can't see how the pilot light is lit. Any help would be appreciated as it freezing. Thanks

Default Re: Glow Worm Space Saver KFB 30 Boiler

are yor sure it's a space saver?

Automated Home Lurker

Thanks for your interest. Yes there is a band of moulded brown plastic that runs along the front bottom inch with the words in this order. Glow worm space saver with the letters KFB in red. On the inside on the name plate I can see the model no. is 30.

Automated Home Lurker

Thanks for your interest. Yes there is a band of moulded brown plastic that runs along the front bottom inch with the words in this order. Glow worm space saver with the letters KFB in red. On the inside on the name plate I can see the model no. is 30.