• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChrisBowker
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Nov 2006

Programmer instructions

I have recently moved into a house which has had gas central heating installed by British Gas on behalf of the previous owners, but there are no instructions for the programmer.
    I have emailled BG without sucess.
    The only marking on the programmer is "OP1L"
    Can anyone advise from where I can get instructions for this programmer and/or identify the make and model of the programmer?
  • sunbeam
    • Feb 2006

Re: Programmer instructions

can you describe it

Comment

• NeilUK
      Automated Home Sr Member
      • Jul 2005

Or post a picture of it?

Comment

• ChrisBowker
        Automated Home Jr Member
        • Nov 2006

Sorry for the delay. I've borrowed a digital camera and taken 2 pictures of the programmer; one with the flap closed and one with the flap open to reveal the extra control buttons.
        However, I don't know how to post the pictures here.
        The unit has a small B&W lcd window under which are 4 buttons - left pair designated "Hot Water and the right pair "central heating" the left of each pair is designated "Advance" and the right " + 1hr ".
        On the right of the unit are two rectangular red LEDs on above the other. The top "CH" and bottom "HW"
        Hidden under the flap are a slider switch, 6 buttons and a very small recessed reset button. The t 3 position slider is designated:
        (upper posn) "set prg"
        (mid posn) "set time"
        (lower posn) "run"
        The 6 buttons are laid out on 2 rows.
        2 select buttons on the top row are designated (left) "HW" (right) "CH"
        The lower row of 4 buttons are designated from L to R:
        "YES", "NO", "TIME -", "TIME +"
        Finally, the pull down flap has the designation "UP1L2 written vertically on the far left side.
        I hope you can identify it from the above.
        Thank you

Comment

• ChrisBowker
          Automated Home Jr Member
          • Nov 2006

Sorry for the delay. I've borrowed a digital camera and taken 2 pictures of the programmer; one with the flap closed and one with the flap open to reveal the extra control buttons.
          However, I don't know how to post the pictures here.
          The unit has a small B&W lcd window under which are 4 buttons - left pair designated "Hot Water and the right pair "central heating" the left of each pair is designated "Advance" and the right " + 1hr ".
          On the right of the unit are two rectangular red LEDs on above the other. The top "CH" and bottom "HW"
          Hidden under the flap are a slider switch, 6 buttons and a very small recessed reset button. The t 3 position slider is designated:
          (upper posn) "set prg"
          (mid posn) "set time"
          (lower posn) "run"
          The 6 buttons are laid out on 2 rows.
          2 select buttons on the top row are designated (left) "HW" (right) "CH"
          The lower row of 4 buttons are designated from L to R:
          "YES", "NO", "TIME -", "TIME +"
          Finally, the pull down flap has the designation "UP1L2 written vertically on the far left side.
          I hope you can identify it from the above.
          Thank you

Comment

Working...
          X