• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • region2
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Dec 2006

Simple stuff but no manual - Worcester 28i Greenstar

Hi All (and a Merry Christmas!)

Trying to fit the remote control timer to the front of our newish greenstar 28i Junior but cannot get the boiler's main metal cover off (the flap was easy!). I found the two screws at the top but the ones at the bottom are alluding me. I'd be OK if there was a downloadable fitting instructions or instructions with the remote but I guess us mere mortals are not allowed to see such things! Can anyone advise (or point me at the instructions)?

Many thanks

Region2
  • region2
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Dec 2006

Re: Simple stuff but no manual - Worcester 28i Greenstar

Solved!

By careful examination with a mirror I found two screws at the bottom as shown here:

So I can now control my boiler remotely (good news as it's awkward to get at in the utility room) - here's the remote control:

Any tips or experience on using it are welcomed!!!
    My next question is a bit more technical - I guess I need to disconnect the existing wired in thermostat - if so, how? :?:

And finally - anyone want to buy an MT 10 Mechanical Timer? They're compatible with Worcester Cdi, Si and I Juniors apparently! And dead easy to fit once you work out how to get the front off! ops:

Thanks (and a happy New Year!!!)

Region2

Comment

• StevieRob
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Dec 2006

Hi Region2, follow this link for a pdf of how to fit ur mt10rf.....
      Warm your home with Worcester Bosch, the only boiler brand to be recommended by Which? for 11 years. Get your new boiler today and get up to 12 years guarantee for that extra peace of mind. Use our FastTrack service to get your new boiler installed hassle free.

Good Luck & Happy New Year!
      Steve

Comment

Working...
      X