• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ric
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Apr 2004

Looking for a ConvergentLiving Companion Sidekick

I'm looking at buying a Companion Sidekick Rack - see http://www.convergentliving.com/inde...ask=view&id=75

The UK distributors of these are Comfort but they aren't responding to my emails and the prices have been withdrawn from their website, suggesting that they aren't selling these anymore.

Does anybody know of any resellers in the UK or an equivalent product that can be used to control a Comfort alarm system and C-BUS lighting system.
    Ric Charlton

always trying but not always successful
  • toscal
    • Oct 2005

Have you tried contacting Convergent directly. Whenever I have they have always responded within a week.
    I think The Companion Sidekick is a mini itx based pc using a Travla C134 or C136 case and a mini itx motherboard. Have a look here www.travla.com/Products/products.html
    and here www.mini-itx.com or www.linitx.com
    IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
    Renovation Spain Blog

Comment

• Ric
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Apr 2004

I contacted Convergent Living directly and explained that I was having difficulty contacting the UK distributor. They gave me a name of somebody to contact and it transpired that they were away at a trade show... I'm just waiting for a quote now.

In the meantime, Convergent Living have very kindly offered to deal with me directly, although teh shipping and handling costs are obviously quite high.
      Ric Charlton

always trying but not always successful

Comment

Working...
      X