• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shahbaz
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Jan 2007

For Sale: 2 x 305 metres Cat6 Cable - Solid LSZH

Hi all,

I am selling 2 unused boxes of 305 metres Cat6 Cable (Grey). I bought these from Black Box several months ago with a plan to cable my new house, flat and parents house - unfortunately I am now selling the flat (cannot afford to run both house and flat). The cable is still in its original packaging and has not been opened - even from the external postage packing. I am not a networking/cabling guru but I will try and answer any questions as best I can. I paid over £100 a box when I bought these and have no idea how much they would sell for - so am looking for reasonable offers. I am based in East London but my parents live in the West Midlands (Dudley - I will be there this coming Monday) so you could pick up from either location. Alternatively I could post but have no idea how much this would cost - postage would be at the buyers expense.

I have listed one of these reels on ebay which has a picture and more information:

I also forgot to mention that I would also be willing to swap one of these reels for CT100 cable or similar.

Thanks

Shahbaz
    Last edited by Shahbaz; 29 January 2007, 06:01 PM.
Working...
X