• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pgordon
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Jan 2004

Various PC's for sale

I'm having a bit of a clear-out of my old PC's from the loft, and I have a number of fully-working, surplus to requirement PC base units. (Note i have no spare monitors just yet).
    Details are as follows:

1 x Fujitsu PII/350, 100FSB, Midi tower, CDROM, 4GB HDD, FDD, 64MB RAM, Windows ME, Sound, USB, 10/100 LAN, built-in VGA. This is a "commercial" PC (i.e. not a home-brew), complete with owners manual. Full working order, and a nice small (smaller than average) sized case. Looking for offers around the £50 mark...

1 x Home-brew PC, midi-tower case, Shuttle AV18E M/B, 1.2GHz Celeron, 128MB PC133, Compaq NC3121 10/100 NIC, CDROM, FDD, Matrox Millennium PCI VGA, Seageate ST33232A 3.2GB HDD. - more details on this one to follow...

1 x Home-brew PC, Coolermaster ATC600 case, Albatron KM266pro micro-ATX M/B, AMD Athlon 1GHz, 256MB DDR2100 RAM, embedded VGA, 30GB Quantum Fireball LCT15 HDD, slot-load CDROM, FDD, Sound, USB2, Compaq NC3121 10/100 LAN. This is a *lovely* aluminium case with front-mounted USB & Firewire ports (firewire not currently connected, since M/B doesnt have it), It has a drop-down tinted perspex flap across the whole front panel, and would look just fine in a living room as a HTPC (which is what I originally bought it for...). This case is only about 1yr old, and cost me £250 in Maplins (I could weep!) - some pictures of it can be seen here: http://www.hardwareluxx.de/cgi-bin/u...4&t=000015&p=2
    It's fully working with XP Pro installed, has 2 x PCI, 1 AGP & 1 DIMM slots empty, ATX PSU, 3 case fans (I only run 1 of them). Looking for offers around the £150 mark...

I also have a 2-port RS232 PCI card spare which I could add to any of the PC's if extra serial ports are required. This works under all Windows versions from NT4 - XP inclusive. I'd add the card & configure the drivers prior to collection if this option is taken, - shall we say another fiver for that?....

I'm also likely to have probably two more in the not too-distant future... - Onle is likely to be a midi-tower with an ECS K7VZA socket A M/B, but possibly with no CPU fitted... - I probably have RAM available to go in it, as well as a FDD, HDD, & CDROM, so it will probably be ready to run with just the addition of an AMD CPU...

Also, I'll probably have another, also a midi-tower, with a Gigabyte dual socket-370 motherboard (can't remember model right now), - this will have either 1 or 2 x PIII-866's fitted (it current;y has two fitted, but I have promised to try to upgrade my parents PC with one of them, - but until I try it, I don't know if it will work or not.... - Maplins book PC...). This board has 1GB of PC133 SDRAM fitted. It also will have FDD, HDD, & CDROM... again, it will be fully functional & ready to run...

Paul G.
Working...
X