• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • franktate
    Automated Home Sr Member
    • Feb 2007

TM13U All House Version

Hi, I was looking at the TM13 as a gateway for all the wireless equipment but I am a bit confused about this 'All house code' statement.
    I am told that the TM13 can only handle one house code, so my natural asumption is that the 'All house code' version deals with all 256 codes.
    Is this right?

I have seen the module for sale here:

but the picture only shows one dial on the transceiver - implying that it is only for 16 address'?

Can anyone clear this up? Do I need one receiver for every 16 X10 items?

Regards
    Franktate
  • toscal
    • Oct 2005

The TM13U can recieve all house codes, the older version could only recieve the house code it was switched to. The newer version still has a code wheel for A, B ,C etc and if you set this to A then the module will respond to A1 but it will transmit any X10 RF code it recieves onto the mains so if it receives B16 OFF it will then re-transmit this via the mains.
    Last edited by toscal; 14 March 2007, 09:49 PM.
    IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
    Renovation Spain Blog

Comment

• franktate
      Automated Home Sr Member
      • Feb 2007

Thanks toscal, that's cleared up the confusion.

Franktate

Comment

• mbuckhurst
        Automated Home Lurker
        • May 2006

Originally posted by toscal View Post
        The TM13U can recieve all house codes, the older version could only recieve the house code it was switched to. The newer version still has a code wheel for A, B ,C etc and if you set this to A then the module will respond to A1 but it will transmit any X10 RF code it recieves onto the mains so if it receives B16 OFF it will then re-transmit this via the mains.
        I could have sworn you have to have the unit switched to P to get it to forward all house codes. It's a bit irritating as in that mode anything transmitting on channel 1 seems to trigger it. Although to be honest I've not tried any of the other house codes, just followed the instructions which came with the unit.

mike

Comment

• toscal
          • Oct 2005

Oops forgot about that. Sorry.
          IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
          Renovation Spain Blog

Comment

Working...
          X