• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wolfthing
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Jun 2004

Z-Wave Timer (ZTH200) Probs

I've recently got my hands on a Z-Wave Remote and Lamp Module in UK flavours so it operates over 240v. The Z-Wave Remote is the ZTH200 and the Lamp module is the ????

On the remote it gives you the ability to setup upto 8 timers. Essentially setting On and Off times, and then selecting the Group that you want switching On and Off.

The difficulty I'm having is that the Remote doesn't seem to be "Saving" the newly created timer, despite it coming up on the remote with the "Timer Created" prompt.

I've been using the instructions on page 8 of...

http://www.act-solutions.com/pdfs/HomePro/Inst/ZTH200_instr.pdf

The reason I don't think it's created is because when I go back into to "Edit" the Timer, it still shows it as "Free". Also, when I wait for the time to switch them on, nothing happens.

Any help would be appreciated.
  • Wolfthing
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Jun 2004

Re: Z-Wave Timer (ZTH200) Probs

I've sorted it.

By going to the Setup menu on the remote and selecting "Reset Remote - Factory Default" I solved the problem.

Granted I've had to re-add the module and setup my scene, but at this stage it's not a problem. Now if I had a thirty module setup I'd be a bit peeved.

I recommend you test all the features that you're going to use on the remote before you get too deep into the configuration and naming of all your modules. So if you do have to reset your remote you don't have to redo any of your hard work!

Comment

Working...
    X