Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are they actually coming to the UK?

Automated Home Jr Member

Unhappy

I must admit, we have become UK resellers of Lagotek equipment, but without true UK spec kit, its pretty much a non starter. We're talking to a UK manufacturer at the moment but we have nothing definate as yet... really frustrating.

Automated Home Jr Member dsample's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geeba View Post
    I must admit, we have become UK resellers of Lagotek equipment, but without true UK spec kit, its pretty much a non starter. We're talking to a UK manufacturer at the moment but we have nothing definate as yet... really frustrating.
    You definitely sound like someone to keep in touch with Mind saying who you are so we can start drumming up interest?

I just want to have a choice for in-built wall sockets and maybe a bit more of a choice of wall switches. Even just having the universal modules like 3-in-1 temperature, motion, light sensors would be a start. The Letsautomate.com range is a bit dated.

Automated Home Jr Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsample View Post
    You definitely sound like someone to keep in touch with Mind saying who you are so we can start drumming up interest?

I just want to have a choice for in-built wall sockets and maybe a bit more of a choice of wall switches. Even just having the universal modules like 3-in-1 temperature, motion, light sensors would be a start. The Letsautomate.com range is a bit dated.
    Sorry for the extreemly slow reply... been really busy of late... Well we actually have a date with a UK manufacturer to see and try their line up!

I was starting to think this day would never come! I'll post back here with more info as its available.

It looks like we may have movement people!

Smile

Sorry for the extreemly slow reply... been really busy of late... Well we actually have a date with a UK manufacturer to see and try their line up!

I was starting to think this day would never come! I'll post back here with more info as its available.

It looks like we may have movement people!
    Brilliant! Let us know where we can get them, and if you want any 'friendly users' for testing

Automated Home Jr Member

Any news on this ?

Automated Home Jr Member

Tied to a NDA - which I have to obide by I'm afraid.... but does this give anything away --->

Automated Home Lurker

Automated Home Jr Member

These are the ones I have been testing! They are FANTASTIC!

These are the ones I have been testing! They are FANTASTIC!
    They look nice, and I saw the the other thread about the prices, but couldn't quite get my head around their modular system of backs and facias, so how much are we talking for a basic 2-gang light-switch and a mains power-switch?

Also, that doesn't really help with the 'are they coming to the UK?' question, since I can't find anywhere that's actually selling UK-plug Merten/Duewi/MK Electric devices... is there an unofficial route to the companies to request 'trade' deals or something? I'm just a geek trying to fit out my own home.