Honeywell Hometronic Manager HCM200 suppliers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tsoutherwood
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Oct 2007

Honeywell Hometronic Manager HCM200 suppliers?

Hi

I'm looking at putting in a Hometronic system for radiator/boiler control.

Any tips on where to source HCM200d-UK (or similar) WITHOUT paying
    silly mark up or paying for a commissioning service?

One installer mentioned it was Honeywell UK's policy to only sell via the
    installer route.

I've found one web shop in Austria that looks promising:

Herzlich willkommen in unserem Sanitär ShopBitte wählen Sie eine Artikelkategorie oder verwenden Sie die Suche Hier finden Sie eine große Anzahl an Produkten, die Sie über uns kostengünstig beziehen können. Sollten Sie..

Any other recommendations?

Cheers

Tim
  • sunbeam
    • Feb 2006

Calling toscal.

Comment

• kundrik
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Jul 2005

I bought mine from here

Heizkörper, Heizungsersatzteile, Zubehör Bad uns Sanitär sowie Installation hier günstig im Shop.

can recommend

Slavo

Comment

• pgs
        Automated Home Lurker
        • Dec 2008

Proabably a bit late for tsoutherwood, but this may help anyone else who is thinking of buying an HCM200D. I bought mine from http://www.automatikcentret.dk. The only drawback is that they do not accept credit cards - you have to wire the money over and hope they send you the goods. In my case it worked, and I saved nearly £100 over heizungsprofi24.de mentioned above. They actually shipped the HCM200D on the day that I told them I had tranferred the money (it had not arrived in their account). The model I got was the UK version (i.e. with UK manuals). It took a couple of weeks for them to get one in stock, after which the transaction went very smoothly. I would certainly recommend.

Comment

• tsoutherwood
          Automated Home Lurker
          • Oct 2007

Originally posted by pgs View Post
          Proabably a bit late for tsoutherwood, but this may help anyone else who is thinking of buying an HCM200D. I bought mine from http://www.automatikcentret.dk. The only drawback is that they do not accept credit cards - you have to wire the money over and hope they send you the goods. In my case it worked, and I saved nearly £100 over heizungsprofi24.de mentioned above. They actually shipped the HCM200D on the day that I told them I had tranferred the money (it had not arrived in their account). The model I got was the UK version (i.e. with UK manuals). It took a couple of weeks for them to get one in stock, after which the transaction went very smoothly. I would certainly recommend.
          Hi,

Actually, it's not too late. I'm just starting a house renovation and I'm scheduled to be doing the heating install next April +/-

I'll have a look at that site - thanks a lot

Cheers

Tim

Comment

• Crabby
            Automated Home Lurker
            • Dec 2008

I've just ordered some HCF82 and HCW82 temp. sensors and setpoint adjusters from the interestingly named http://www.waakzaamwonen.nl/. Payment is by bank transfer (as usual in continental europe), but on the positive side, the guy I dealt with, Marcel, has been extremely helpful and lightning quick in replying to emails. Good online shop too.

Comment

Working...
            X