X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toscal
    • Oct 2005

Winsens security system

I've been asked by a local storage company to provide a quote for fitting an Access control system made by Sentinel Systems, called Winsens.
    From the discussion over the phone they have told me that, basically each secure storage unit has its own keypad to access it and this then goes back to the central computer and logs the event.
    Has any one had any experience with this company or system. I will be making a site visit sometime this week so may have more information then.
    Last edited by toscal; 22 October 2007, 09:57 AM.
    IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
    Renovation Spain Blog
  • toscal
    • Oct 2005

Well the system has been installed and worked almost straight away. Forgot to assign an address to each key pad. So all keypads where using the same address.
    In the end the system has an entry keypad and an exit keypad. A customer puts in their unit number and then pin number. This then disables the door sensor for their unit and the main door. They can then go and open their unit and take stuff out or put stuff in.
    Will provide some photos as soon as I can get my phone to talk to my computer its refusing at the moment.
    IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
    Renovation Spain Blog

Comment

Working...
    X