Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Wish List

Automated Home Legend chris_j_hunter's Avatar

Paul -

thanks, very interesting - you're beginning to get me interested in going with Squeezebox etc ...

iPeng - sounds like it's still at the Apple Remote stage ... hopefully the plug-ins will catch-on & more will become possible ... I contacted them in this regard, maybe they will respond !

Command Fusion - we downloaded it a while back, but go nowhere with it ... maybe I should have another look at it ...

Chris

Sorry - guys - just sent you a really long email ( no surprise there then ) in response to CH before reading this thread - which basically says the same as Paul.

Command Fusion would be much more appropriate for this than an iPeng adaption... and I control IDRANet / C-Bus this way from my iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by chris_j_hunter View Post
    Paul -
    Command Fusion - we downloaded it a while back, but go nowhere with it ... maybe I should have another look at it ...
    Chris
    CF's iViewer is only a front end , but excellent for that purpose. You need to drive it appropriately - button state updates and actions etc. The protocol is published. Cortex scripting may well be able to do this

For xAP there is the beta release iServer that does this - and my gateway will also shortly handle direct iViewer connections for an embedded integration with Cortex.

K
    Last edited by Kevin; 5th June 2009 at 04:46 PM.

Kevin -

apologies, I meant to include a link to this thread in my e-mail, but I forgot to paste it in ...

your next update will be eagerly awaited !!

Chris

Noticed this just now, might be useful (?)

http://mochasoft.dk/iphone_rdp.htm

Chris

NB: there's also :

http://www.jaadurdp.com/

http://www.jaaduvnc.com/

of course ...
    Last edited by chris_j_hunter; 9th June 2009 at 12:41 PM.

Default Resizable columns!

... just been setting our HVAC to un-fallback a few hours before we come home from New Year....

... it would be really useful if the columns in the Scheduled Events dialog, especially the Event Name one would be re-sizeable....

(happy new year to all)
    Jon