• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdw
    Automated Home Guru
    • Oct 2007

GET switches - vendor?

Hi...

Can anyone recommend a vendor that sells GET switches/sockets?
    (not the 'ultimate' white plastic range)

I know B&Q sell a selection, but not many (& not the ones I am want)

Thanks....

jon
    Jon
  • Paul_B
    Automated Home Legend
    • Jul 2006

Email the sales department at GET and they will give you a list of local suppliers. I got about three back and they were happy to supply the grid system for flat faceplates as single item orders as they could order the same from GET

HTH

Paul

Comment

• jpdw
      Automated Home Guru
      • Oct 2007

Originally posted by Paul_B View Post
      Email the sales department at GET and they will give you a list of local suppliers. I got about three back and they were happy to supply the grid system for flat faceplates as single item orders as they could order the same from GET

HTH

Paul
      Thanks... I'll try that route.

How did you know it was the grid product I was after ? :-)
      Jon

Comment

• Paul_B
        Automated Home Legend
        • Jul 2006

The Grids are more difficult to source but I really like the GET range seems well thought out and something for erveryone. Plus the normal switches / sockets co-ordinate with the grid range if you want something more specific. They were the only company I found who did retractive / momentary switches in a flat faceplate.

Most of the time I use the Chelsea range from TLC-Direct as it is quite a bit cheaper

Comment

• Karam
          Automated Home Legend
          • Mar 2005

Try www.rbstaronline.co.uk I don't know which ranges they carry overall but I do know they were one of the more competitive suppliers for a couple of GET switches we were trying to source.

Karam

Comment

• Paul_B
            Automated Home Legend
            • Jul 2006

I used RBStarOnline for normal switches but had to find a local supplier for the GET grid switch range. (Grid supports anything from one to lots of individual modules in a faceplate)

Comment

Working...
            X