• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • franktate
    Automated Home Sr Member
    • Feb 2007

SC9000 Problem

OK. Second post of the day and another problem.

I have a SC9000 security system which works fine as a security system but when I first set it up (April 07) it refused to act as a wireless transmitter. I installed a TM13 and everthing was OK.
    Some months later I noticed that someone had turned the switch off on the TM13, but the MS13's around the house were still working. So I used the TM13 as a singles address plug module.
    Recently the SC9000 has stopped acting as a wireless receiver and I am back to the TM13.

Any ideas about why this is happening? (And yes I have turned it off and back on again)

frank
  • toscal
    • Oct 2005

Check the house code setting in the SC9000, bit of a long shot.
    Also just unplug the TM13 and see what happens. When you say "someone had turned the switch off on the TM13" I guess you mean they had switched off the socket it was connected to, as the TM13 has no built in switch, and when you switch it off via an X10 code the RF part still works.
    IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
    Renovation Spain Blog

Comment

• franktate
      Automated Home Sr Member
      • Feb 2007

Yes, I mean someone switched the socket off.
      I have tried switching the socket off again and the SC9000 still doesn't accept wireless signals.
      I have double checked the house code settings and it is set to it's default A1.

The keyfob remotes (KR21) operate the alarm (enable/disable) but do not operate the A1 and A2 lights as they should!

The only other conclusion I can draw is that the SC9000 suffers from interference! but the TM13 doesn't. I am going to turn all wireless signals off to test the theory. (Video sender and Wireless network)

frank

Comment

Working...
      X