does anyone have Jesse Peterson's x10 library?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sparda
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Sep 2004

does anyone have Jesse Peterson's x10 library?

His website (www.jpeterson.com/rnd/) has been down for a while. I need that library very much. If you have a copy of the lib and doc, could you please send a copy to h8chen AT uwaterloo DOT ca. Or point a link for me to download. Thanks a lot.
  • AfterHim_com
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Sep 2004

You could try emailing webmaster@jpeterson.com looks like that is his host, maybe they know what happened to him...
    The Ultimate Website for Christian Men
    Contemporary Christian music
    madera county lawyer

Comment

• sparda
      Automated Home Lurker
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by AfterHim_com
      You could try emailing webmaster@jpeterson.com looks like that is his host, maybe they know what happened to him...
      thanks, I'll try this.

Comment

• cubeinhabitant
        Automated Home Lurker
        • Sep 2004

Re: does anyone have Jesse Peterson's x10 library?

This is Jesse Peterson. My site was hosted on a DSL line. I moved at the beginning of this month and the phone company messed up the move. This is why the site has been down longer than anticipated. I will try and get the library posted up to my new hosting site (which is not on my personal DSL line) by tomorrow. I will post again when it is up. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

• cubeinhabitant
          Automated Home Lurker
          • Sep 2004

Re: does anyone have Jesse Peterson's x10 library?

I have got the Java X10 API available again from my website. You can access directly from the front page at http://www.jpeterson.com. I still haven't got the site back to what it was, but the x10_1_0_1.zip contains the runnable Jar files, same sample code, and the documentation. The other file, x10_1_0_1_src.zip has the source code. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
          X