• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marc
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Feb 2004

This sites RSS Feed

Hey Guys,

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.. couldn't see a better place to put it.

Anyways, I have been using the RSS feed for these forums and the main website for a while now without any problems. I seem to now be having a problem where the feeds are not getting updated. I have other feeds that are updating fine, it just seems to be the automated home ones.

I am using the Firefox Bookmark Toolbar to display the feeds. If I delete the feeds and re-add them in, they update just that once, then go back to being static.

Anyone else having this problem with this website or is it just me?

Cheers

Marc
  • toscal
    • Oct 2005

My RSS feed works fine. Have you tried right clicking on the feed and selecting reload live bookmark.
    Last edited by toscal; 30 August 2008, 08:55 PM.
    IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
    Renovation Spain Blog

Comment

• Marc
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by toscal View Post
      My RSS feed works fine. Have you tried right clicking on the feed and selecting reload live bookmark.
      That works and will be a perfect work around. Still no idea why it's stopped automatically updating. I've even tried re-installing firefox. Very strange, I could understand if ALL the feeds stopped working but it's just AH.

Oh well, will have to remember to refresh them

Many Thanks

Marc

Comment

• dazzlevw
        Automated Home Jr Member
        • Sep 2006

I'm having this problem with a number(although not all) of my feeds. I have a suspicion that Firefox 3 is the culprit rather that the sites providing the feeds. I haven't found a solution yet though and am having to manually refresh....very frustrating
        -----------------------------
        www.darrenwright.me.uk
        www.gbpvr.com
        www.slimdevices.com

Comment

• toscal
          • Oct 2005

I've just upgraded to Firefox 3 and it seem to update that often if at all. So it looks like a Firefox 3 problem.
          IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
          Renovation Spain Blog

Comment

Working...
          X