• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tudor
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Oct 2008

ActiveHome Pro & CM15 Pro

I have the ActiveHome Pro software controlling a CM15 with 8 devices. I have set the location to London and also tried exact co-ordinates from my GPS. The problem is that the table of times for dusk and dawn does not reflect the changes in daylight saving time correctly. It goes back 1 hour on the 8th October instead of the 26th October.

Does anyone know if this can be altered in the software. At the moment my controlled light to go on at dusk are on an hour too early.
  • toscal
    • Oct 2005

We are investigating this as you are not the first person to notice.
    There is a new version of the software came out on the 11-09-2008 Version 3.236 from Marmitek.
    Smart home ✓ Draadloos tv kijken ✓ Bluetooth adapter ✓ HDMI

There is also a non Marmitek version of the update. I will see if I can either post it on this forum or I could email it to you. Its 8.7Mb when zipped.

The EU daylight savings time was fixed in version 3.230 so I guess your version must be earlier than this.
    IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
    Renovation Spain Blog

Comment

• Tudor
      Automated Home Lurker
      • Oct 2008

Thanks. My version is 3.227, will try the new one.

Comment

• Tudor
        Automated Home Lurker
        • Oct 2008

I've tried the latest version and Daylight Saving Time works fine. Thanks.

Any idea how you can get to know there is a new version? A lot of programs have a search facility or automatically search weekly/monthly. Maybe I have just missed something.

Comment

Working...
        X