• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • markc
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Dec 2008

honeywell 5/7 day timer

hi, at the moment i have the honeywell ST6450 but i need to replace it as the internal battery does not work. does any one know which honeywell model replaces it without having to rewire and use the same back plate. I've seen the ST6400s and ST6400C both look the same as the 6450 but don't know the difference between the three:
  • jennyhicks
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Dec 2008

Aparantly the ST6400C has been discontinued.
    vaillant unistor cylinders

Comment

• TimH
      Automated Home Legend
      • Feb 2004

None of the 64** models appear to be listed on Honeywell's UK website (http://www.honeywelluk.com/range.aspx?r=tco).

However, looking at the descriptions for the 94** series models, the "S" suffix appears to incorporate a "Service Interval" indicator, for tenants/landlords. Quoting the description for the ST9400S:
      The ST9400S Service Interval time controller has additional features to help landlords comply with the requirements of Regulation 36 of the gas regulations 1998. The landlord, installer or service company can configure the Service Interval, the advance tenant notification period and how the controller will operate when the Service Interval has expired.
      The other (current?) models appear to be as follows:
      ST699 - 1 Day Classic Programmer
      ST799 - 7 Day Classic Programmer
      ST9100A - 1 Day Single Channel Timer
      ST9100C - 7 Day Single Channel Timer
      ST9100S - 1 Day Service Timer
      ST9400A - 1 Day 2 Channel Programmer
      ST9400C - 7 Day 2 Channel Programmer
      ST9400S - 1 Day Service Programmer
      ST9500C - 7 Day 2 Zone Programmer

I would assume that the back plates are common across similar model families but whether a 9400 back plate would fit a 6450 I don't know

This page: http://www.energycontrols2.fsnet.co....s%20clocks.htm
      seems to indicate that the 6450 has the same pin-out as a 6400C (scroll down to the second set of rows coloured green) but whether that means the same wall plate *fits*...?

HTH,

Tim.
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
      X