Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kevin
    • Jan 2004

On the QB side - although MS discontinued support does it still work for you on the current OS level ? If so why not continue to use it ?

K

(Arduino is supported directly in MyOpenLab BTW)

Comment

• chris_j_hunter
      Automated Home Legend
      • Dec 2007

unfortunately not - it was 16-bit, and they gave-up when the Mac went 32-bit (many moons ago) ... and, to make things worse, it's been 64-bit for a while now, too !

Chris
      Last edited by chris_j_hunter; 18 November 2009, 09:35 AM.
      Our self-build - going further with HA...

Comment

• Paul_B
        Automated Home Legend
        • Jul 2006

Returning to the subject of Macs the one thing that has annoyed me is the limited choice of media player / library especially if I want to stream from my existing Flac rips. I tried to find a decoder for iTunes as well as playing with Firefly.

The solution was much closer to home. I already have a Squeezebox 3 and Squeezebox Boom which runs from Squeezebox Server software creating a library from my Flac files. Well Squeezebox also have Squeeze Player which is available for most OS. Its still in Beta and has issues synchronising but apart from that works like a dream. It is now running on my Macbook and playing from my existing Flac files with cover art and the ability to search via multiple criteria. Very happy!

Paul

Comment

Working...
        X