X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lats
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Jul 2009

great. Thanks for the photos BTW. I will probably do the same thing to cut down costs.

Comment

• chadjo
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Nov 2009

Updated AXT-111 (RVA-001) spec sheet

Originally posted by chadjo View Post
      however I have not been able to access the original spec sheet on their website.
      After a bit of searching I have now found it - just in case anyone wants the link to the AXT-111 (RVA-001) product details on the Sauter website... The spec sheet is longer than the one published on the Idratek website and I would presume, more recent.

Sauter AXT-111

Chad

Comment

• ludditeal
        Automated Home Sr Member
        • Feb 2004

Out of interest how did you find out your Gas Meter had a pulse output? A particular model? Ours was only changed a couple of years ago but can't see anything. I can see that the number 6 has a mirror in the centre which I think would be used for an optical pick up.

Cheers
        Allan

Comment

• simcom
          Automated Home Jr Member
          • Jan 2009

I have a schlumberger r5. I noticed we had a British Gas external monitor attached to the side which ran a lead to under the dials and plugged in to a rj11 port. Having searched the net i found this http://www.navitron.org.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1219.0 . Which said thet it has a readswitch built in so i have attached this to an input on my QRI and now it counts how much gas i'm using

Simon

PS we have have never used british gas (previous owner) so that's why i knew i could disconnect it.

Comment

Working...
          X