• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andrew Millne
    Automated Home Ninja
    • Nov 2007

Nifty Kitchen Corner solution

I've been designing my kitchen layout for several days now and I think I've just about cracked it but I've got a bit of wasted space in the corner as shown in the picture below. My HA mind is now racing and would love a concealed circular shelf/carousel underneath the worktop that could be covered with a chopping board or something and an automated lift could lift the shelves out. Is that a little wacky and do I need a slap or is something like that achievable?

Better still is there something already available? I've seen pop up sockets for counter tops so something similar although electronically operated would be better.

Visit my blog and Follow me on Twitter...
  • Andrew Millne
    Automated Home Ninja
    • Nov 2007

Or I could just put a combi/washer dryer in or put the dryer in the bathroom cupboard.

It'll be a very tight squeeze I think this way though and I'm not sure how easy it'll be to get a neat edge in that corner butted against an appliance.

Comment

• Andrew Millne
      Automated Home Ninja
      • Nov 2007

Although it's kind of Cortex related if a mod wouldn't mind moving it to general I think it may be more appropriate there.

Comment

Working...
      X