• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • col
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Dec 2009

x10 windows and door sensors

Anyone know if these are available in the UK?
  • toscal
    • Oct 2005

yes.
    We have a limited supply in stock how many do you want, and we will work out a special price for you.
    IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
    Renovation Spain Blog

Comment

• col
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by toscal View Post
      yes.
      We have a limited supply in stock how many do you want, and we will work out a special price for you.
      Can you set different house codes on these units? any photos?

quantity would depend on price but about 4 to start with

Thanks

Comment

• toscal
        • Oct 2005

The ones we have only work with either the SC9000 or SC9001 control panel, as they use x10 RF security commands, which are different to the standard RF commands. The sensors we have are the MS17E or MS90 (same thing different housing), DS11E See here http://www.x10europe.com/es/sensors.htm
        As far as I am aware there are no window/door sensors that are similar in operation to the MS13 motion sensor. The MS13 can be set to a specific house and unit code. And will work either with a TM13 or a control panel. The control panel has a TM13 built in. The MS13 uses standard X10 RF commands.
        If you are still interested I will check our stock on Monday, and see how many we have.
        Last edited by toscal; 24 July 2010, 03:44 PM.
        Renovation Spain Blog

Comment

• col
          Automated Home Jr Member
          • Dec 2009

Thanks anyway,

I was after door/window sensors that I can set the exact house code and number (if such a thing exists) to incorperate into my security system that is run via Indigo 4 software, to alert if a door or window is open

Comment

• toscal
            • Oct 2005

It is possible using an SC9000/1 control panel to set up some of the zones to trigger X10 commands when the sensor has been triggered. But off the top of my head I think its the last 4 wireless zones. So not too good if you need more than 4.
            Another way is to use the RFXCOM with Visonic sensors, as there is an X10 mode in the set up.

And there is direct support for Indigo as well .
            Renovation Spain Blog

Comment

Working...
            X