• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • g7pkf
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Jul 2011

Thank you

Thank you Kevin that would be very much appreciated.

Comment

• BodgeIT
      Automated Home Sr Member
      • Jul 2010

Great news Kevin, time to get back into all things Hah and xAPFlash!

Thanks for all your work on this.

Comment

• maze
        Automated Home Lurker
        • Nov 2011

HouseBot

Hi
        Just found this forum and i'am very impressed of what I read and seen so far. I have been running HouseBot as the main HA server for many years and now have 60+ devices spread around my house. Half of them are xAP devices as Netiom, Arduino and various PC applications as xAP speeach and xAP Squeezebox server.

As Android tablets getting cheaper each day, I am looking for a way to use them as user interface for my HA system.

Do you think xAP Flash would do the jobb? Anyware there I can download it and test?

Comment

• Kevin
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by maze View Post
          Do you think xAP Flash would do the jobb?
          HouseBot has a very good xAP implementation . It'll be a try it and see from the xAPFlash /Android aspect - Browser wise I have tried it on FireFox, IE and Chrome ( plus Safari on a PC/Mac) and it works well. Also told it works well with the browser on HP TouchPad. I did have a couple of beta users wanting to test on Android but neither posted + or - re the outcome.

Anyware there I can download it and test?
          Keep watching this thread for download info (soon).

Kevin
          Last edited by Kevin; 8 November 2011, 09:40 PM.

Comment

• Kevin
            • Jan 2004

New xAP Flash Forum

There is now a new forum here for xAP Flash (thanks Mark) where you can create individual threads that should make things easier to follow.

Very shortly now I shall post the last beta 5 there, and some emerging WiKi documentation that I'm sure will improve on my own original missive.

Please try and help the project with examples and any issues that new users might find. Many people may have no xAP experience.

I'm now going to lock this and other xAPFlash threads within the general xAP forum and we can take them up again in the new xAP Flash forum.

Cheers Kevin

Comment

• Kevin
              • Jan 2004

The last post...

Beta 5 is now posted for download in the xAPFlash forum....

K

Comment

Working...
              X