Thread: x10 Bayonet

Automated Home Lurker

Default x10 Bayonet

Hello Again,

I started fitting my X10 modules yesterday with some success,
    Any of the items I adjusted the code manually wall switches and plug in modules I had no problem with,
    When it came to the lights with the Marmitek x10 bayonet module lm15eb I had no success I programmed these as per instructions and only one worked and not for long, I then switched on and off the wall switch a few times and now the light remains on, Is there any way of resetting the bayonets to teach a new code, I am using the cm15pro software and help would be appreciated
    Thank You

Sorry to say this but I wouldn't touch the bayonet X10 fittings with a barge pole.
    Try leaving them unplugged for a while and then repeat the programming process again.
    IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
    Renovation Spain Blog

Default I Think I have the answr

Hi I have details on my site on how to reset this x10 Light unit Click here to see full set of instructions on how to reset the unit code. I have had to do this lots of times. :-)

charley adams
    www.easyhomeautomation.co.uk

Automated Home Jr Member

Default socket rocket code

Hello, the fastest way I did a load of these was to use the chime module in the american version of AHP set to the code I wanted, plug the unit into a lamp next to the computer, hit the chime module 3 times and it should turn on with that code.
    Rattled through setting 25 of these the other day this way, easier than using a remote and setting codes first.

No chime module in the European marmitek version of AHP though? If anyone knows how to hack different icons/modules into it I would be interested.

Default Energy Saving Bulbs

I have found that when you put energy saving bulbs in to a LM15EB they tent to flikcker alot

charley
    http://www.easyhomeautomation.co.uk