Need contact details for MK Astral direct?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jchahal
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Jun 2011

Need contact details for MK Astral direct?

I am new to home automation lighting and i am looking at the MK Astral range.

I wanted to get a price from MK direct. Does anyone have any contact details for them?

Thanks
  • Geeba
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jchahal View Post
    I am new to home automation lighting and i am looking at the MK Astral range.

I wanted to get a price from MK direct. Does anyone have any contact details for them?

Thanks
    My reply to your other post:-

MK wont sell directly to you, they have dealers for Astral

Edmundsons are the dealer from memory, they were etremely expensive.

Looking for an electrical wholesaler? Click here to find out more. We are Edmundson Electrical the UK's largest electrical wholesaler, operating across more than 240 locations in the UK. For quality service and same-day delivery, choose Edmundson Electrical.

We were part of the beta testing and we tried to get the Astral range to work with Lagotek HIP but dual channel Z-Wave put an end to that... I still have all the Astral kit.

Comment

• Geeba
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Feb 2009

Holy cow!!!!

They are STILL expensive!

I have a fair bit of this kit....

Comment

• MadMick
        Automated Home Lurker
        • Aug 2010

Yeh these look great but the cost is just ridiculous. How do they justify that?
        I wonder how many they sell at that price?

Comment

• hadiesper
          Automated Home Jr Member
          • Nov 2010

Astral prices sure are expensive, but after rigorous testing, they really are the best in terms of stability, quality and durability.

If you compare them with any other z-wave switch on the world in terms of antenna design. MK is the first to place the z-wave antenna on the 4 corners of the switch, therefore, the faceplate does not attenuate the signal. Which for you means better range and signal reliability.

My company is reselling these switches in the Middle East, India, and some parts of Africa. If anybody is interested in a custom quote of 15+ switches, contact us. The reason why we have such good pricing is that we have been reselling in bulk for big projects.

Visit our site from my signature.
          Last edited by hadiesper; 27 June 2011, 02:26 PM.
          HadiEsper
          http://www.ShifraSmartHomes.com - First Z-wave Smart Home Automation Solution Provider in the Middle East

Comment

Working...
          X