Thread: xAP Flash screen builder

Automated Home Jr Member pete_c's Avatar

Default xAP Flash screen builder

Starting to play a bit more with FlashxAP and just wondering (please excuse my ignorance if I missed something)

Does one exists?

or is there a quick graphical way to build a screen?
    - Pete C
    HW-HAI OPII - X10,UPB,Z-Wave,Russound,1-Wire(X4 networks) OmniTouch screens, Intel & Arm Touchscreens (Android, Wintel & Linux)and OmniStat2
    SW-HSPro - Atom D525/4Gb -W2003SP2 X86 - 18 serial ports via USB (Digi Edgeports & Digi Hub)
    Weather Cumulus - Fine Offset & Davis Vantage Vue

No - there's no visual editor. But you can edit the XML and preview the results instantly via a web browser.

In the imminent iOS application there is a visual editor... but it's totally different - not a Flash derivative product.

K

Automated Home Jr Member pete_c's Avatar

Thank-you Kevin. Yes I have been using an XML editor on one pc and watching the results via xAP Flash application on touchscreen.

Kind of just clipping and pasting; but starting to get familiar with methodogies / verbiage somewhat.

I'm getting faster the more I do and learn.
    - Pete C
    HW-HAI OPII - X10,UPB,Z-Wave,Russound,1-Wire(X4 networks) OmniTouch screens, Intel & Arm Touchscreens (Android, Wintel & Linux)and OmniStat2
    SW-HSPro - Atom D525/4Gb -W2003SP2 X86 - 18 serial ports via USB (Digi Edgeports & Digi Hub)
    Weather Cumulus - Fine Offset & Davis Vantage Vue