• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zoe @ Seymourpowell
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Sep 2012

Looking for people with a smart home to participate in a research project

Hi all,

I am a design researcher for a product design consultancy called Seymourpowell based in London. I am currently involved in a research project about how cutting edge tech consumers use technology in their home and in their lives. I am looking for people who are extremely interested in tech innovations, have lots of gadgets, an advanced home entertainment set-up and live in a smart home.

I was wondering if you knew of anyone who would be interested in me and my colleagues coming to interview them in their London home next week? We would like to see how they are using tech and media content in their lives and we would be video-recording and taking photographs. This material is for own and our client's internal use and will not be distributed.

We would offer the person £500 for spending 3-4 hours with us.

If you think you know anyone who might be interested in participating, please do not hesitate to contact me on the details below.

Best regards,

Zoe

Zoe Stavrou Senior Design Researcher Seymourpowell
    Studio: +44 (0)20 7381 6433 Mobile: +44 (0)7887 998 989
    327 Lillie Road, London, SW6 7NR, United Kingdom [Google maps]

www.seymourpowell.com [email protected]
    You can also follow us on Twitter or read our Blog
  • Zoe @ Seymourpowell
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Sep 2012

Hi,

Thank you to all that showed an interest in this project. It has now finished and we are no longer looking for participants.

Thanks again!

Zoe

Comment

Working...
    X