Thread: 0-10 v dimming modules

Automated Home Jr Member

Default 0-10 v dimming modules

I have a Loxone system and am considering buying the dimmer extension however I have 4 0-10 v outputs that seem silly to waste as the dimmer extension is the best part of 500. Does anyone know of a cheaper 0-10 v din rail dimmer module on the market preferably one 4 channel?
    Cheers chris.

What type of lighting do you want to control. Lutron I think do them, but they are quite expensive around the 600 pound mark.
    Have you thought about going the DMX route. As I know Loxone do a DMX extension module.
    Did see this product also by Lutron but don't know if it can be connected to a miniserver plus its about 300 pounds.
    YOu could always look on ebay.
    IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
    www.casatech.eu Renovation Spain Blog

Automated Home Jr Member

Just after posting last night I found this which may do the trick, I think at this price it is worth a go. I could look at purchasing the Loxone dmx extension if the 0-10v is no good and it still would work out less than the dimmer extension.

http://cpc.farnell.com/1/1/32499-dimmer-pack-4-channel-dmx-g018va-soundlab.html

You may have solved a problem for me as well. Price from Farnell is pretty good too.
    IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
    www.casatech.eu Renovation Spain Blog