Quote Originally Posted by pbj View Post
We've got a small-ish Idratek installation. As everyone has said the choice is absolutely horses for courses with a fair lump of personal bias thrown in (that's being human). Rather than get into the whys and wherefores of what I wanted the system to do (mostly covered above) I wanted to post to put the record straight on Idratek's looks!

I'd nearly passed Idratek by as I wasn't a big fan of the look either, but with help from Karam and a bit of homework, I'm pleased with the look of our Idratek system (I'm really pleased with Idratek itself). I've attached a few photos of a switch and a PIR/light sensor. They're not great photos, but hopefully they give you a flavour of how Idratek can look.

Here's a typical switch - how I'd wished I'd found an alternative to heatmiser from a looks/ease of use standpoint
P1040284.jpg

Up close
P1040283.jpg

We have a number of different switch configurations for different rooms. The switches also have LEDs, but I don't bother with them.

Spot the PIR!
P1040286.jpg

It's beyond the light.
P1040285.jpg

Whilst I'm here, I'd also say that Karam and Viv are the most helpful guys I've come across in a long time...

It doesn't really help your choice, but I feel better! Good luck.

Peter.
Hi Peter,

Lovely looking system, like the switches...a lot. Are they standard momentary using twisted pair to idratek inputs ? That would certainly give more flexibility and choice for an install!