• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marcuslee
    Automated Home Ninja
    • Dec 2009

Alarm Pro questions

Hi All,

Alarm Pro > Connectivity > Management tab > Speak status, Display status, typically connected to menu or button.

Am I correct in saying, these items do not usually get configured when Alarm Pro's auto generated menu is used?

My second question is, the Auto generated menu seems to have Panic as option, even though I've not checkboxed it for use - anyone else found that? Also I take it it's not recommended to manually edit the auto generated menu to remove that item?

Thanks in advance,

Marcus
  • marcuslee
    Automated Home Ninja
    • Dec 2009

And actually a third question, I want to configure it such that when the Alarm is triggered, All Lights go to Stealth mode, and out of Stealth mode on Alarm clearing.

Making the connection from All Lights > Stealth Enable, do I connect it to Lights to stealth on activation or On alarm detection triggered?

And for the clear down, there seems to only be one choice All Lights > Stealth Disable to On alarm detection cleared?

Comment

• Viv
      Automated Home Ninja
      • Dec 2004

>>>>>>> Alarm Pro > Connectivity > Management tab > Speak status, Display status, typically connected to menu or button.
      >>>>>>> Am I correct in saying, these items do not usually get configured when Alarm Pro's auto generated menu is used?

These connections are used if you want to make your own menu or simply have a button to request the status. As per many other objects.

>>>>>>> My second question is, the Auto generated menu seems to have Panic as option, even though I've not checkboxed it for use - anyone else found that?

A bug.

>>>>>>> Also I take it it's not recommended to manually edit the auto generated menu to remove that item?

The menu is built every time it speaks or displays so any edits are lost.

Viv

Comment

• Viv
        Automated Home Ninja
        • Dec 2004

>>>>>>> And actually a third question, I want to configure it such that when the Alarm is triggered, All Lights go to Stealth mode, and out of Stealth mode on Alarm clearing.

In Alarm Pro Connections Menu | Alert Outputs | Lights | Lights which go to stealth mode on......
        Specify the lights. On alarm triggered (provided the stealth lights are enabled for that alarm type) will go to stealth and then be removed from stealth on alarm cancelled.
        No other connections required. See Alarm Pro Connections help which describes this. Visit Alarm Pro Behaviour | Help | Connections.

Viv

Comment

Working...
        X