Thread: DFP display advanced options?

Default DFP display advanced options?

Hi All,

As each line of the display is of finite length, does anyone know how/is it possible to incorporate things like a circle image in the text, and how? Also I'm sure I've seen a screen shot in some Idratek documentation, but possibly a temperature gauge?

Also does anyone know if it's possible to configure an Alarm Pro style auto generated menu, in particular I'm thinking one option which can change between "Turn X light On" and "Turn X light Off", depending on X light's current state?

Cheers,

Marcus

>>>>>
    As each line of the display is of finite length, does anyone know how/is it possible to incorporate things like a circle image in the text, and how? Also I'm sure I've seen a screen shot in some Idratek documentation, but possibly a temperature gauge?
    <<<<<

It is currently not possible to access the special characters in the DFP display other than sending specific network packets to it.

>>>>>
    Also does anyone know if it's possible to configure an Alarm Pro style auto generated menu, in particular I'm thinking one option which can change between "Turn X light On" and "Turn X light Off", depending on X light's current state?
    <<<<<

Their is no user method of dynamiclly creating a menu.

However for your example you could use Toggle which will turn light on or off as required. If you need to see what the current state of the light is from within the menu press the circle button whilst the Toggle option is offered

Viv