I am a newbie to home automation. I am in the midst of doing a total refurb to my house and have done a fair amount of research on automated lighting.

I very much like look of the Fibaro Dimmer z-wave modules (for their functionality, ease of use, and price/value). But I find it very difficult to source the sort of monostable rocker switches (spring loaded) that work best with them. I was hoping to find something in a brushed steel finnish (preferably srew-less). But for some reason I can't seem to find them anywhere??

Anyone have experience sourcing these in the UK??? Presumably these are common on the continent.