• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ruddocg
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Apr 2005

Dect Phones and shared Name & Address book

Hi i'm trying to find a double or triple DECT phone system that has a shared Name & Address book between all of the handsets.

?? are there any, I have asked BT who were unable to help.

Thanks

Graham,
  • puneet
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Apr 2005

Re: Dect Phones and shared Name & Address book

I can tell you one source which i have refered when i.e www.tctecno.com
    I hope it help...

Comment

• CableTie
      Automated Home Jr Member
      • Jan 2005

We bought a panasonic I think it was this model

You can send the phone book to each handset so you update one then copy to all the others

To press its been the best phone we have had so would highly recomend it

Hope this helps

Paul
      http://www.kendal-i.co.uk

Comment

• MarkP
        Automated Home Lurker
        • Apr 2005

I have three Philips Onis handsets (with one ans. machine base) and they have two address books. One is private and one is shared. We just put all our numbers on the shared one and any of the handsets can pick it up so no need for copying from one to the other. I presume they are stored on the base station somewhere as when you change batteries (or drop the handset -spilling the batteries over the floor) it re-synchs without user intervention. Same goes for the new Handset to replace the one SWMBO dropped in the bath. If only I could convince her that she needs an electric fire in there too

HTH

Mark.

<edit> It is the Onis 200 which has been superceded but I would presume the newer version would have the same feature

Comment

• BenG
          Automated Home Lurker
          • May 2005

Re: Dect Phones and shared Name &amp; Address book

I recently purchased Panasonic KXTCD560EM from ebuyer.com (Quickfind code: 78000) at £29.99 for handset charger and base unit, they are great! Set up one phonebook then copy to each other handset in one shot.

I was so impressed I bought 3 more handsets and joined them to the one base unit (so you can do call transfer / intercom etc . . .).

Previously used the Philips Zenia range which has a shared phonebook stored on base but accessing it took a few seconds (too long really) and the handset speaker volume was too low . . . . so those phones will be on ebay soon!

Ben
          ----------------
          Ben Geach
          Simply Automate
          Call Us on 0845 644 3330
          Fax 0845 644 2713
          www.SimplyAutomate.co.uk
          ----------------

Comment

• kempus
            Automated Home Lurker
            • May 2005

I have a Philips Dect 5153 Quattro. Four handsets with 65 name/number shared phonebook. £85 off ebay. Intercom, speakerphone, SMS, conference call (2 handsets + external line). Menu and graphics are a bit naff but you soon get used to it, especially the up/down/press scrolly wheel on the side.

I think they are great though, nice and clear and solve all the gripes I have with other phones.

Feel free to fire any other questions in my direction

Tim

Comment

• ScaredyCat
              Automated Home Lurker
              • May 2004

Panasonic kx-tcd777es have a shared phonebook, well you enter it in one and send it to the other phones...

SC

Comment

Working...
              X