• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mcockerell
    Automated Home Sr Member
    • Jan 2009

'All Light' enable/disable by button

Hi,

Having managed use a button with a bit of general logic to override the normal operation of the outside lights I decided to try to do the same for the in-house security lighting.

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any way to control the 'Enable' state of the All Light object - or am I missing something (again)?

Martin
  • Viv
    Automated Home Ninja
    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by m****erell View Post
    Hi,

Having managed use a button with a bit of general logic to override the normal operation of the outside lights I decided to try to do the same for the in-house security lighting.

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any way to control the 'Enable' state of the All Light object - or am I missing something (again)?

Martin
    No such provision has been made. However we will include this ability in the next update. Also provide a state output so its condition may be tested.

Viv

Comment

• mcockerell
      Automated Home Sr Member
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Viv View Post
      No such provision has been made. However we will include this ability in the next update. Also provide a state output so its condition may be tested.

Viv
      Thank you Viv, I shall eagerly await the next update.

Martin

Comment

• mcockerell
        Automated Home Sr Member
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by mc0ckerell View Post
        Thank you Viv, I shall eagerly await the next update.

Martin
        ... which became available just as we went away 2 weeks ago. Installed it yesterday afternoon and works like a charm.

Thank you Viv - great support once again

Comment

Working...
        X