• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andrew Millne
    Automated Home Ninja
    • Nov 2007

Cortex hanging on network shutdown

I've got a bit of a problem at the minute with Cortex hanging during a network shutdown. The actual shutdown seems to be successful with all of the modules cycling but at the end of this process Cortex hangs with the dialog still on the "Network is being shutdown" screen. After a few seconds I get the windows busy (not responding) message and the the close program/wait for program to respond dialog. No amount of waiting will cause it to respond and I must force close it. Anybody any ideas?
    Visit my blog and Follow me on Twitter...
  • Andrew Millne
    Automated Home Ninja
    • Nov 2007

A bit more info... The defribillator lists the following.

00:23:27 API< NetworkRunningState = nsMainProcessingLoop
    00:23:28 API< NetworkRunningState = nsShuttingDown
    00:23:37 API< NetworkRunningState = nsShuttingDown
    00:23:42 API< NetworkRunningState = nsPostShutDown

I don't recall what a successful shutdown would display but it looks like the problem is occurring in nsPostShutDown

Comment

• Karam
      Automated Home Legend
      • Mar 2005

Do you have any post shut down actions (World | connections | After network stop ..)? And which version Cortex?

Comment

• Andrew Millne
        Automated Home Ninja
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Karam View Post
        Do you have any post shut down actions (World | connections | After network stop ..)? And which version Cortex?
        There are no post shut down actions. Cortex is version 26.7.4 I can set up a remote connection if you would like to debug. It occurs on every shutdown without fail.

Comment

Working...
        X