• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marcuslee
    Automated Home Ninja
    • Dec 2009

Possible feature requests?

Not sure if this can be done already, but:
    - Scheduled Events, a checkbox to enable/disable the event? Such that you don't have to delete or mess about with the rule to disable it for the time being?
    - Structure view, maybe a strikethrough on an object if it's Network disabled. That way at a glance (with everything expanded), you can see straight away if it's been [accidentally for instance] disabled
    - also I noticed on latest version of Cortex, mobile web browser, you see "NaN" in text shown before the page is rendered?

Not sure if anyone has any others to add to above?
  • Aristoteles
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Jan 2013

I´ve also seen the "NaN" and as possible feature requests I would like to have keyboard shortcuts and that the shortcuts are visible in the menus.

Comment

• marcuslee
      Automated Home Ninja
      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by marcuslee View Post
      Not sure if this can be done already, but:
      - Scheduled Events, a checkbox to enable/disable the event?
      I think [part] way around this is to set this within the event to 0 instead of 1?
      Capture.JPG

Or alternatively to call a Macro from the scheduler instead (and then use the Macro Enabled checkbox)?

I don't suppose anyone else can confirm?

Comment

• marcuslee
        Automated Home Ninja
        • Dec 2009

Also one more feature request is a multiple input OR gate ie instead of only have 2 input OR gate, and then having to cascade OR gates.

Purpose is, I keep to the Idratek UI of having a DFP button lit red when the assigned light is on.

However I use button 0 to access a user menu, which many other lights can be turned on/off. And I presently OR cascade all the lights referenced by that menu to light button 0, which is a bit tedious.

A bit tedious

Comment

• Andrew Millne
          Automated Home Ninja
          • Nov 2007

On the subject of the scheduler, I've always thought an iCal/RSS import would be handy
          Visit my blog and Follow me on Twitter...

Comment

Working...
          X