Thread: Missing room

Default Missing room

Hi all,

I recently moved Cortex from an aging Dell D820 to a Revo and all is working well however i've noticed that one of the rooms have dropped off the plan. It's still there in the structure but no longer on the graphical plan. I remember this has cropped up in the past but i've not been able to find any posts that explain how to get the room back. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
    Nad

Automated Home Legend chris_j_hunter's Avatar

possibly most likely explanation is that width or height has got set to zero, perhaps by clicking inadvertently on the plan, certainly that's what happens with ours, from time to time - so (IIRC) : right-click the room in Structure View, and in a second tier of the menu will be the resizing option - whichever dimension has got set to set to zero, overtype with a guess at what it should be & drag in PlanView to get as wanted ...

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the prompt reply and you were absolutely spot on. For some reason the room height got set to 0. The bathroom is now back on the plan and all is well again. Thanks!