• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • barranak
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Feb 2014

C-bus Installation

Hi Everyone,

I have embarked on my own self build and would like to put a simple cbus system in. I am a trained installer and qualified electrician so installation and design are not an issue but the size of my budget does not really allow for buying brand new kit. So maybe a bit cheekly I thought of posting to see if any one had left over items that they would like to sell. Items I am interested in are.

4 x 4 gang e2000 switches
    2 x 4 way relays
    1 x 4 way dimmer relay
    Light sensor
    Motion sensor
    PC interface

Maybe some one could help or point me in the right direction

Thanks in advance

Andy
  • i-Home
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by barranak View Post
    4 x 4 gang e2000 switches
    2 x 4 way relays
    1 x 4 way dimmer relay
    Light sensor
    Hi

I have some items that may be of interest to you. Although can I ask why you are after 2x 4ch relays instead of the one 8ch unit? Do you need to install at different locations perhaps? Also you say you're after the one "4 way dimmer relay" - do you mean dimmer and not relay? And would that be a standard 2A per channel unit? And do those OP units need incorporate network power supplies?

If you haven't already been over the Cbus-shop website (http://bit.ly/1rswtvK), perhaps you can have a look at the specific part numbers needed and update your post.
    Stephen
    www.i-home.co.uk | Our Flickr Installation Gallery

Comment

• barranak
      Automated Home Lurker
      • Feb 2014

Hi Thanks for getting back to me.

I am interested in a 8 channel relay ican ne with out power supply as I have picked up a power supply.
      A light occupation sensor would be good. A dimmer with out put of 2A per channel would be good.
      Picked up a few parts from ebay to put a simple system together. Maybe any other parts that you have you think o may be interested in. Mail me at Andrew.thompson173@gmail.com.

Regards Andy

Comment

• i-Home
        Automated Home Jr Member
        • Feb 2011

Hi Andy

Have you looked at my forum post with surplus cbus kit yet? http://bit.ly/1tKLbjK

Rgds

Stephen
        www.i-home.co.uk | Our Flickr Installation Gallery

Comment

• barranak
          Automated Home Lurker
          • Feb 2014

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for posting the link i am interested in the light sensor and the pac unit though being a cbus integrator i can get the items ..% of trade and i will also get the VAT back due to it being a new build. So a new pac unit would be delivered.

Do you have any relays or dimmer units?
          Last edited by barranak; 27 April 2014, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X