• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TimMorris
    Automated Home Jr Member
    • Oct 2007

Wii Power,adapter with c7 plug/socket

My Wii power supply has failed. When I bought mine it had a brick with a standard C7 ( figure 8) power lead. I've wired this into my mains distribution block. It appears that the replacement has a captive lead. I've tried Googling but can't find a drop in replacement. Anyone know where I can get one?

Tim
    Who's about to use the autocal feature in Calman to generate several 729 point 3D (9^3) Look up tables to calibrate each of his plasmas. It has nothing to do with 3DTVs, the look up table describes points in 3D space for any pixel yuv or any other notation Anyone interested?

Tim
  • TimH
    Automated Home Legend
    • Feb 2004

Hi Tim,

Not sure about a UK source, but the picture of this US one has a separate mains lead...

Might be worth a call/email just to check that it still comes as the picture.

I was also going to suggest a re-wireable, inline fig-8 socket, but these seem pretty rare too...

HTH,
    Tim H

Originally posted by TimMorris View Post
    My Wii power supply has failed. When I bought mine it had a brick with a standard C7 ( figure 8) power lead. I've wired this into my mains distribution block. It appears that the replacement has a captive lead. I've tried Googling but can't find a drop in replacement. Anyone know where I can get one?

Tim
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
    X