• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rameses
    Industry Expert
    • Nov 2014

Firmware upgrade for evohome - notification

A new gateway firmware is being released.

Current version: 02.01.07.17
    New version: 02.01.10.01

Which issues are fixed

 Customer reports getting an error when trying to view a schedule on the App (due to a switch-time setting at midnight on Monday).
    There may be several causes for this error, but the switchpoint setting bug has been fixed.
     Customer with evohome can only see one zone on the app (when system has multiple zones).
    The root cause has been fixed, but customers already with this issue still need to re-bind their gateway to the evotouch, or escalate for tech support help.
     Customer reports missing quick-actions on App.
    This was caused by some incorrect communications from the gateway which has been fixed.
     Some minor bugs with ECO mode setting in Round/SZT thermostat systems have been fixed.

Deployment process

 The upgrade will take place on 11.Dec to all existing registered gateways which are online. All gateways should be upgraded within 1-2 days.
     The upgrade takes place in the background and does not require any customer action. The gateways will start up again after 3-4 minutes and function normally.
     Any gateways which are not online on 11.Dec will be automatically upgraded when they come online again.
     Any gateways not yet installed (but already produced by the factory) will be automatically upgraded when they come online and are registered.
     Gateways shipped from the factory will have the new firmware from the first week in January.

Notes
    If the customer reports one of the existing issues – from the after the 15th – then please
    1) Turn gateway off, allow to rest for 1 min, then turn back on.
    2) If problems persist then this should be escalated to http://evohome.honeywelluk.com/contact.php and it will be investigated.
    getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own
  • nickb23
    Automated Home Lurker
    • Nov 2013

don't mean to be stupid, but how do I tell what version number my system is on??

Thanks

Nick

Comment

• Rameses
      Industry Expert
      • Nov 2014

Great question. Will find out.
      getconnected.honeywell.com | I work for Honeywell. Any posts I make are purely to help if I can. Any personal views expressed are my own

Comment

• HenGus
        Automated Home Legend
        • May 2014

I am hoping to find confirmation in my Christmas stocking. If it is there to be found, then I can't find it. All I know, is that my Gateway started to act very strangely a week or so ago and I had to power it down for a minute as suggested by Rameses.

Comment

Working...
        X